Order and Service Instructions
Dear users, Please read the following instructions carefully before you order our ropes for ships.
1. The breaking strength value is only offered for reference. You are required to give the accurate size of the ropes.
2. The technical data are subject to the actual test value of the rope that is produced but not yet to be used.
3. After put into use, it will become increasingly worn. As a solution, you can order wear-resistant sheathes to fit onto the ropes considering its applications.
4. Use and Storage Instructions under Normal Working Conditions:
① Temperature: The working temperature should not exceed 50 ℃ at maximum. It is recommended to be less than 45 ℃.
② The rope cannot be stored together with electrolytic copper or aluminum.
③ The rope cannot be stored together with chemical acids like sulfuric acid.
5. The linear density indicated in the catalog stands for the net weight per meter.
6. To ensure safe operation, the company offers a necessary tensile strength. Please indicate in the order the accurate diameter and length of the ropes. The standard length is usually 200 m/110 in (1 in = 6 ft) or 220 m/120 in. Other sizes for the rope are available as required in the order.
7. It is required to indicate in the order whether eye splices are to be made at one end or both of the two ends, the eye splice size, and the packaging materials like PVC.
8. On request, the ropes are delivered with certificates attached, like CCS, ABS, BV, NK, GL, LR, RINA, KR, RS and other classification society certificates.
9. The polypropylene rope and polypropylene filament composite rope don’t absorb water and will float on water; the polyamide fiber (nylon) rope will absorb water and will submerge in water; the polyester fiber (PET) don’t absorb water but will submerge in water.